2021 Vault Rankings
This is a very interesting year for our Student Interns to begin their entrepreneurial career. We are adapting to this stressful and very different environment by adjusting our standard sales procedures to include virtual options and no-contact sales procedures. Our production staff will begin operating in May and will be trained on safe distancing, CDC safety guidelines, as well as our own rigorous production standards. And, as always, our #1 priority is ensuring the safety and health of our customers and employees by following federal, state, and local recommendations and any new guidelines as set out by the CDC located on their website.
Here is a summary of our revised procedures:
• Instituted company-wide no contact policy: All members of the College Works Painting community are to refrain from handshakes, fist bumps, or any other personal contact with customers.
• Rolled out “Virtual Estimates”: This enables our Student Interns to conduct full inspections and estimate projects with no personal contact.
• Enhanced cleaning protocols: Wiping down surfaces with appropriate cleaning products multiple times per day.
• Following CDC guidelines: We are instructing all College Works Painting team members to adopt appropriate self-care including washing hands, avoid touching their faces, limiting time in public areas, and practicing social distancing.
• Zero-Tolerance Illness Policy: Mandating all associates who feel ill to stay home and seek appropriate medical attention.
Thank you for your understanding and for your effort in working with us. Like all Americans, we are doing our best to navigate these difficult times and we appreciate your support. College Works Painting is building the future leaders of tomorrow, both in the good times and in challenging times like what we are all facing together right now. We look forward to demonstrating how we provide a different experience.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call our corporate office at (888)450-9675
The College Works Painting Executive team
College Works Painting internship allows students to not only gain valuable work experience, but to help finance their college educations as well.
Each selected manager will oversee the marketing, sales, management, and customer relations of a house painting business in their hometown.
It's very important the student demonstrates excellent communication skills and a tremendous work ethic.
Why Intern Here
College Works Painting gives undergraduate students an extraordinary opportunity to build a competitive resume and gain marketable leadership skills by teaching them how to manage their very own painting business.
We help them develop and demonstrate a strong skillset encompassing business ethics, communication, organizational management and sales, along with a firm understanding of the mechanics of leadership applicable to any profession.
College Works Painting
1682 Langley Ave.
Irvine, CA 92614
Number of Interns: 101 or more
Compensation/Benefits: Academic Credit, Paid, Stipend
Duration: 3 to 6 months
Academic Level: College Freshmen, College Sophomores, College Juniors, College Seniors