SAP is the world’s leading provider of enterprise applications, cloud services, analytics, mobile, and database.
Get valuable, real-world experience while you’re still in school – with an internship at SAP. Earn an income, develop your business skills, collaborate in a fun environment, and work on real projects right from the start. Spend a summer – or up to a year – interning at SAP.
At SAP, you’ll learn from the pros, build your network, and so much more. Whether your specialty is marketing, finance, human resources, coding, Big Data, the Internet of Things (IoT), or something completely different, SAP offers internship opportunities in all business areas.
Development & Technology
Software development, IT, quality control, or user experience design – and make your mark on a product portfolio used by 98% of the world’s most valued brands.
Introduce customers to cutting-edge software and technology – and help businesses around the world solve some of their toughest problems – as a member of the salesforce.
Consulting Services & Support
Use your technological know-how and impeccable personal skills to help customers achieve a higher level of success – with a job in consulting, customer support, or education.
Marketing & Communications
Showcase the SAP brand – and spread the world about the company's coolest products and services. Develop smart campaigns and engage customers on all channels, including social media.
Take care of SAP’s assets – like people, buildings, and investments. Jobs in corporate ops range from business admin to security, health management, real estate, and beyond.
Build your own career by recruiting and developing top talent at SAP. Choose a position in HR and help shape people strategy for one of the world’s biggest tech companies.
Work with big goals – and big budgets – as a member of the finance team. Help navigate risk and opportunity, manage revenue, facilitate mergers and acquisitions, and more.
• Interns must be students currently enrolled in a bachelor’s, master’s or PhD program
• Interns must be enrolled in a degree program that relates to the scope of the internship
• The intern is eligible for the payment of wages based on appropriate intern-level pay scales established by human resources
• The interns, depending on hours worked, are eligible for benefits under the SAP benefit program
• Interns must be of a certain age determined by local policy, as of the date on which the internship commences
• Interns are required to follow SAP direction, rules and policies; display professional behavior and perform in a professional manner wherein he or she meets all goals and objectives established for the internship
SAP Talent Acquisition
3999 West Chester Pike
Newtown Square, PA 19073
Number of Interns: 101 or more
Academic Level: College Freshmen, College Sophomores, College Juniors, College Seniors, Recent College Graduates, Graduate Students, Business School Students