The Comcast Center Cooperative Internship Program is an 11 week internship program based in the greater Philadelphia area. The program is designed to identify high-caliber talent to build our organization with the best and the brightest students who come from a variety of sourcing channels, including on-campus career fairs, partner organizations, and direct applications.
In this role you will immerse yourself into the Comcast culture working side by side with innovative and talented Comcaster. You will cultivate meaningful relationships and develop strong interpersonal and business skills that will set you apart from your peers.
Additionally, your experience will include:
- Engagement: Working on creative, innovative, and thought-provoking projects within various business units at Comcast during your cooperative experience.
- Exposure: An inside look into the day-to-day operations of an organization at the cutting edge of media and technology.
- Professional development: You will be exposed to a variety of professional development topics facilitated through our partners at Comcast University and senior leaders within the organization. These sessions are inclusive of speaker series, skill-building workshops, and networking opportunities.
- Mentorship: Mentoring from fellow colleagues through the Empowering Future Leaders Program (EFLP) to help you navigate your experience, provide coaching, and expand your professional network.
- Fun: Continuously develop relationships with fellow interns through social activities, community building, and networking.
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree from a United States-based college or university (Sophomores & Juniors preferred).
- Major: All majors
- Minimum 3.2 GPA.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (both written and verbal)
- Very strong MS Office skills (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, SharePoint, Excel)
- Willingness to learn and work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong interest in the telecommunications, cable and media industries
- Ability to work on a team.
- Authorized to work in the United States of America.
1701 JFK Blvd
Philadelphia, PA 19103
Number of Interns: 101 or more
Duration: 6 to 12 weeks
Academic Level: High School Students, College Freshmen, College Sophomores, College Juniors, Business School Students, Law School Students
Mount Laurel, NJ