Western Digital is an industry-leading provider of storage technologies and solutions that enable people to create, leverage, experience and preserve data. The company addresses ever-changing market needs by providing a full portfolio of compelling, high-quality storage solutions with customer-focused innovation, high efficiency, flexibility and speed. Our products are marketed under the HGST, SanDisk and WD brands to OEMs, distributors, resellers, cloud infrastructure providers and consumers.
Western Digital’s RAMP (Internship) program is designed to source full-time hires after academic completion. As a RAMP participant, you’ll work alongside technology industry professionals on real-world projects, giving you the tools and experience to get your career off the ground. Additionally, RAMP participants will attend networking events, participate in workshops, and present to the WD leadership team.
- Minimum academic requirements (high school diploma, two years of college, etc.) college
- Minimum academic year (sophomore, junior, senior) Senior
- Field of study: Engineering, Marketing, Human Resources, Finance, Accounting, Economics, or related field.
- Time commitment: 40 hours/week
- GPA requirements: 3.0 GPA
Western Digital RAMP Internship Program
Duration: 6 to 12 weeks
Academic Level: College Juniors, College Seniors, Graduate Students