Rocket Companies® is a Detroit-based company made up of businesses that provide simple, fast and trusted digital solutions for complex transactions. The name comes from its flagship business, now known as Rocket Mortgage®, which was founded in 1985. Today, Rocket Companies® is a publicly traded company involved in many different industries, including mortgages, fintech, real estate, automotive and more.
Interns at Rocket Companies and its Family of Companies gain hands-on experience across a variety of fields.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to learn and act in a fast-paced environment
- Effective task management
- High level of motivation
- Great attitude and desire to learn and grow
- Strong attention to detail and good organizational skills
- Strong analytical problem solving ability and critical thinking skills
Intern Experience Team
1050 Woodward Ave.
Detroit, MI 48226
Phone: (800) 411-JOBS
Number of Interns: 101 or more
Duration: 3 to 6 months
Academic Level: High School Students, College Freshmen, College Sophomores, College Juniors, College Seniors, Recent College Graduates, Graduate Students, Business School Students, Law School Students