Hundreds of college students join PNC each summer in our Internship Program. The internship experience will provide extensive exposure to one of our business lines, and will allow interns to see how our businesses interact across the bank. There are many aspects of the program that give interns the chance to develop knowledge and key skills necessary to succeed, as well as to grow professionally.
- Summer employment in one of more than ten career areas
- Two-day Intern Summit at headquarters
- Real-world assignments that showcase your potential
- Informal networking events with fellow interns
A variety of events, programs and trainings are planned for you:
- Mentor Program: You will be assigned a peer mentor who can provide insight into career paths and guidance on navigating the organization, including advice on transitioning from college to the professional workplace.
- Training Opportunities: PNC provides training for interns, both in-person and online, as the building blocks of a solid foundation before work projects begin.
- Networking Events: PNC sponsors a number of networking events over the summer to give you a chance to connect with each other and enjoy what your host city has to offer.
- Summer Speaker Series: PNC leaders will host a series of developmental sessions to round out intern knowledge with topics ranging from innovation to managing your money.
PNC’s internship program will complement each student's education with real world job experience, aid in their career development, offer networking opportunities and enhance business sophistication.
We are always looking for candidates who:
- Have/are pursuing a bachelor's or master's degree
- Have an excellent academic record
- Possess strong communication, analytical and problem-solving skills
Number of Interns: 101 or more
Compensation/Benefits: Paid, Stipend
Duration: 6 to 12 weeks
Academic Level: College Freshmen, College Sophomores, College Juniors, College Seniors, Graduate Students, Business School Students, Law School Students