Asia Summer Internship program for Investment Banking, Sales, Trading & Research, IB risk, Global Special Opportunities Group and Global Corporate Bank.
We’ve specifically created an intense program for our Summer Interns that covers various business areas. Our summer analyst/associates spend 10 weeks working with top tier professionals. Through the course of the internship, the interns attend training classes as well receive on-the-job training opportunities. Every intern is match with a mentor or buddy, who will be available to answer questions, address concerns and provide feedback throughout the internship.
The interns also participate in weekly lunch and learn sessions with seniors from across the different line of businesses, attend social networking events to help them build up their professional network, participate in Philanthropy and case presentations.
Depending on the location and business area the intern is in, he/she may participate in a rotational program, which is structured to provide them the opportunity to develop a well-rounded skill-set and build a strong business network right from the start.
Successful interns will be considered for a full-time role in our Global Graduate Program upon graduation.
We look for BA/ Masters or MBA degree candidates who meet the following requirements:
• Strong accounting, finance or business knowledge
• Excellent quantitative and analytical skills
• Excellent communication, business writing and research skills
• Team player, works well with colleagues in a fast-paced environment
• An ability to work well under pressure and tight deadlines and have the aptitude to synthesize large amounts of information and develop innovative solutions
• An ability to manage projects independently and be ready to assume a high level of responsibility as a member of a team
• A proven record of academic successes and/or past internship experiences
• Fluency in English is essential
• Fluency of an Asian language is preferred for certain locations (Mandarin, Cantonese, Korean, Bahasa, Indonesian, Thai)
• Must currently be enrolled in a University Institution with one year from graduation
Investment Banking, Sales, Trading & Research, IB risk, Global Special Opportunities Group and Global Corporate Bank.
J.P. Morgan Investment Bank (Asia)
J.P. Morgan Asia Pacific
Hong Kong, Singapore and Japan
Duration: 6 to 12 weeks
Academic Level: College Juniors, Graduate Students, Business School Students