2019 Vault Rankings
The 9-Week Schwab Intern Academy is one of our core talent pipelines, offering upcoming graduates meaningful work and structured learning experiences to engage them in Schwab's culture through a cohesive and centrally managed program. It isn't just another summer break; it's the start of your future.
- Offers a meaningful summer experience by working on real business projects that help us meet our clients' needs
- Provides a holistic, cohesive and structured blend of business-specific experiences ("tracks") and a shared learning curriculum ("cohorts")
- Business tracks are meaningful projects that contribute to Schwab's success
- Cohort groups meet together to learn about Schwab's purpose, brand, and our focus on client advocacy and community service; about Schwab's values and culture and why this is a great place to work; about individual strengths and how to leverage those strengths in a professional environment; how to spend, manage, and invest your money wisely; and how to plan your career journey
- Cohorts perform many group activities together, including real Schwab business case development and volunteering in the community
- Each Schwab intern is supported by a direct leader, human resource professionals, and also has connections with senior leaders
We look for intern candidates who are optimistic, driven, curious, innovative, adaptable, and believe in the value of partnership. Candidates must also be a current college or graduate school student. Strong preference is given to those who will graduate within 12 months of the internship.
The 2019 Schwab Intern Academy includes tracks such as Client Solutions, Corporate Risk Management, Finance, Human Resources, Internal Audit, Investor Services, Branch Network, Marketing, Retirement Plan Services, Retirement Business Services, Operations, and Technology.
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is Schwab's policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, legally protected medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, military status, citizenship status or any other status that is protected by law.
© 2018 Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. (Member SIPC) All rights reserved. (1018-8YWL)
Because interns are considered a primary pipeline for full time opportunities, every intern candidate must be eligible for full time hiring upon graduation and must also meet the following requirements:
- Enrolled in a current undergraduate or graduate program tracking to a bachelors or master’s degree
- Planned graduation between December 2019 and May/June 2020
- Ability to work full time and on-site at Schwab during the 9-week program, from June 10-August 9, 2019
- Specific skills as needed by Business Track
9800 Schwab Way
Lone Tree, CO 80124
Number of Interns: 101 or more
Duration: 6 to 12 weeks
Academic Level: College Juniors, Graduate Students, Business School Students
Lone Tree, CO
San Francisco, CA