Barclays is a transatlantic consumer and wholesale bank offering products and services across personal, corporate and investment banking, credit cards and wealth management, with a strong presence in our two home markets of the UK and the US.
With over 325 years of history and expertise in banking, Barclays operates in over 40 countries and employs approximately 83,500 people. Barclays moves, lends, invests and protects money for customers and clients worldwide.
To get a sense of what it’s like to work at Barclays, experience it for yourself through one of the Functions and Technology internship programs in:
- Human Resources
- Internal Audit
- Market Risk
As an intern, you’ll be immersed in the work, culture and business. You’ll work on real business challenges, surrounded by people who will help you achieve your ambitions. The collaborative, supportive environment gives you the chance to build solid relationships with senior leaders and peers alike. During the internship programs, you’ll also:
- Participate in formal and informal training
- Attend dedicated networking sessions and other program events
- Receive detailed performance feedback
Barclays invites top-performing, eligible summer interns to join full-time after graduation.
Candidates must have strong academic records and demonstrate resourcefulness, team-orientation, enthusiasm and an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Preferred GPA of 3.2 or above
- Must be in penultimate year of study at an accredited university or college pursuing a Bachelors or Masters degree
- Must be available for ~10 consecutive weeks June – August
Number of Interns: 51 to 100
Duration: 6 to 12 weeks
Academic Level: College Juniors, Graduate Students
Minimum GPA Preferred: 3.00-3.49