Whether you gravitate towards executive boardrooms or creative storyboards, Paramount Pictures offers an exciting paid internship program providing students from diverse backgrounds the opportunity to gain hands-on experience working in the entertainment industry.
Opportunities for internships are available in many departments across the company including: Marketing, Finance, Studio Operations, Creative, Brand Strategy, Television, Research, Distribution, and Animation.
Intern duties at Paramount Pictures varies by job function and department. All interns should possess the following skills and attributes:
• Knowledge of programs such as Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Adobe, and other office applications
• Ideal candidates will be organized, self-motivated, and possess the ability to work independently
• Strong communication skills
• Self-starter and detail oriented who thinks 'outside of the box'
• Prior internship experience is preferred
• Passion to work in entertainment
Interns will not only gain work experience, but are also offered professional development, business intelligence, mentorship, and valuable networking opportunities during their time as interns.
Paramount Pictures is looking to identify, develop, and retain top talent. This starts with great interns who are enthusiastic, eager, and willing to explore their passions and insights at work each day through a robust paid program. We are looking for students that are responsible, punctual, and possess good communication and professional skills.
• Students must be currently enrolled in an accredited educational institution
• Undergraduate students must be going into their junior or senior year
• Graduate students must have completed their first year
Paramount Campus to Career
5555 Melrose Ave
Hollywood, CA 90038
Number of Interns: 51 to 100
Duration: 6 to 12 weeks
Academic Level: College Juniors, College Seniors, Graduate Students, Business School Students, Law School Students
Degree Track: Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Science, Juris Doctor, Master of Arts, Master of Business Administration, Master of Science