Joining Bell means belonging to an iconic aerospace legacy, solving today’s real-world challenges while building a better future.
As a Bell employee, you will learn from a diverse team of highly-talented individuals who are driven by passion for our business. You will receive intriguing challenges, collaborate with innovative minds and form invaluable relationships with the people around you. You will also step into an inclusionary environment where everyone’s background and experiences are celebrated and valued.
- Must be a current student enrolled in a university and pursuing a Bachelor’s degree or higher at the time of the Summer Intern Program
- Degree required field strongly preferred
- Must have completed a minimum of 60 credit hours by the start of the internship
- 3.0 minimum overall, undergraduate GPA
- Must be able to fulfill the full length of the Summer Intern Program
Bell Intern Coordinator
Bell Textron Inc.
3255 Bell Flight Blvd
Fort Worth, TX 76118
Number of Interns: 101 or more
Duration: 6 to 12 weeks
Academic Level: College Sophomores, College Juniors, College Seniors, Graduate Students, Business School Students, Law School Students
Degree Track: Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Science, Juris Doctor, Master of Arts, Master of Business Administration, Master of Science
Minimum GPA Preferred: 3.00-3.49
Fort Worth, TX
Piney Flats, TN