2019 Vault Rankings
Rehmann is a fully-integrated financial services firm of CPAs & Consultants, Wealth Advisors and Corporate Investigators dedicated to providing clients proactive ideas and solutions to help them prosper professionally and personally. The firm offers a cross-functional team approach that gives clients direct access to a professional in any available service. Rehmann is ranked in the top 30 firms in the United States, with nearly 800 associates in 19 offices located in Michigan, Ohio, Florida and Indiana. Rehmann is a member of Nexia International, allowing them to provide a global approach for their clients.
Audit interns from Jan to April, May or August, July to Dec will:
- Be exposed to the rules, regulations and code of professional conduct of the AICPA.
- When assigned to financial statement engagements:
- Become familiar with pronouncements of the FASB, AICPA and when assigned to governmental engagements, the GAO and GASB.
- Become familiar with preparing financial statements.
- Obtain exposure to the types of financial statement engagements offered by the firm.
Tax Interns from Jan - April will be exposed to:
- Tax laws - federal and state.
- Prepare tax returns including individual, corporate, trust and year-end payroll.
All interns will:
- Have client interaction.
- Be part of client meetings and interface with all levels of associates
- Receive compeitive compensation and feedback.
- Junior, senior or higher status.
- 3.0 or higher GPA in accounting.
- Completed three core accounting classes that pertain to public accounting: Financial Accounting, Intermediate I and Intermediate II (audit or tax is preferred, but not necessary).
- Be available to work in whole-day increments - 45 to 50 hours a week.
- Demonstrate a strong work ethic.
- Be enthusiastic, willing to learn and enjoy the work.
1500 W. Big Beaver Road, 2nd Floor
Troy, MI 48098
Number of Interns: 51 to 100
Duration: 6 to 12 weeks
Academic Level: College Juniors, College Seniors
Ann Arbor, MI
Auburn Hills, MI
Battle Creek, MI
Bloomfield Hills, MI
Boca Raton, FL
Grand Rapids, MI