As an Intern at Armanino, you will be exposed to one of Armanino's key service departments – Audit, Tax, Consulting, Business Management or Risk Assurance and Advisory.
You will gain hands-on experience, working alongside professionals at all levels that will provide you with actual insight into the field of public accounting. Your internship will provide you with the same exposure to Armanino as staff-level hires, with two key differentiators: Intern Week and Fun Fridays.
During Intern Week, you'll experience New Hire Orientation (NEO), service line specific training and introductions to your Mentor Team (Intern Buddy and Performance Coach). Every Friday of your internship you will get together with your intern group to participate in cross-functional or professional development training, followed by a social event with colleagues. You can expect your 8-14 weeks at Armanino to be filled with trainings, client work and networking activities. Note that scheduling of professional development and social activities may not always align with Fridays based on your geographic region and internship season.
• Currently enrolled in a Bachelor's, Master’s or Certificate Program in one of the following: Business, Accounting, Finance, Economics, Information Systems or equivalent
• Planning to graduate in the next two years (one summer away from CPA eligibility)
• Must have a car as this position requires traveling to Armanino offices and client sites
• Experience with Microsoft Suite (i.e. Word, Excel, Power Point)
• Basic knowledge of accounting principles
• Minimum 3.0 GPA preferred
12657 Alcosta Blvd.
San Ramon, CA 94583-4600
Number of Interns: 21 to 50
Duration: 6 to 12 weeks; Summer Internship runs 8 weeks; Winter Internship runs 14 weeks
Academic Level: College Sophomores, College Juniors, College Seniors, Graduate Students
Degree Track: Bachelor of Science, Master of Business Administration, Master of Science
Minimum GPA Preferred: 3.00-3.49
Los Angeles, CA
San Francisco, CA
San Jose, CA
San Ramon, CA