Armanino is not your typical CPA firm. Yes, we provide audit, tax, consulting and technology services to a wide range of U.S. and global clients - but we do it differently. We've got the dynamic culture of a startup, with the stability and reputation of a 60-year-old company. We're creative problem solvers and risk takers. We're a bunch of smart, dedicated people who truly believe in having a healthy life-work balance, giving back to our community and having fun.
Consistently named a "Best of the Best" firm by Inside Public Accounting, we're also the nation's 24th largest accounting and business consulting firm, by revenue and ranked #3 Best Places to Work in the Nation by Accounting Today. We have more than 700 employees and 50 partners, with offices in Northern and Southern California, Illinois, and Oregon, and we're growing fast.
As an Intern at Armanino, you will be exposed to one of Armanino's key service departments. You will gain hands-on experience, working alongside professionals at all levels that will provide you with actual insight into the field of public accounting. Your internship in audit, tax or consulting provides you with the same exposure to Armanino as our staff-level hires, with two key differentiators: Fun Fridays and Intern Week. Every Friday of your internship, you will participate in soft skills trainings followed by a social event with the firm-wide intern group. During Intern Week, you’ll have the opportunity to learn about our accounting and consulting service areas, network cross-functionally and experience the inner-workings of a top-ranked accounting firm.
- Gain real-world exposure to financial audits, reviews, compilations and/or consulting projects
- Work as an individual contributor and as part of a team to support client engagements
- Develop administrative, professional and interpersonal skills to the extent of being able to organize, analyze and communicate with others in a productive and efficient manner
- Experience the Armanino culture first hand while working side by side with professionals from all levels of the firm (Staff, Senior, Manager, Partner)
- Working towards an Undergraduate or Master’s degree with a concentration in Business, Accounting, Economics, Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent
- Minimum 3.2 or greater GPA
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- This position requires traveling to client sites that are not always accessible by public transportation and therefore requires a car
- Must be in the process of completing (or have completed) the necessary coursework to be eligible for the CPA Exam by a fulltime start date
McKenzie Campana, Campus Recruiting Manager
12657 Alcosta Blvd.
San Ramon, CA 94583-4600
Number of Interns: 21 to 50
Duration: 6 to 12 weeks
Academic Level: College Juniors, College Seniors, Graduate Students, Business School Students
Los Angeles, CA
San Francisco, CA
San Jose, CA
San Ramon, CA