1. Information session: InStep conducts Information sessions in various universities where you will be able to better understand the program and interact with our team members. We also participate in career fairs, networking nights and post our openings online. You can also check us out on our social media pages on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/InfosysInStep), Instagram (@infosysinstep), YouTube (https://www.youtube.com/user/Infosys).
2. Submit your application online at www.infosys.com/InStep
Create a login account with an email id and password to fill out the online application form. You will be required to upload your resume and other supporting documents.
Documents required: Resume, Cover letter, References.
3. Select up to three projects from the exhaustive repository of over 300 projects depending on your areas of interest.
4. Your application will be reviewed for available InStep projects.
It will be evaluated by a committee of specialists who will try to match your profile with your interests, skill-sets, and project requirements.
5. Based on the above, we would facilitate one/two rounds of interviews between you and the project mentor including technical interviews depending on the scope of the project. Documents required: Academic transcripts
6. Selected applicants will be issued an offer letter within two weeks of completing the interview. Documents required: Complete mailing address with zip code (where we can send the offer letter and air tickets), phone number, nationality, passport number, name as per the passport, passport valid up to date, place/country of issue, address as on passport and date of birth.
7. Once student confirms acceptance of the offer, preparation is initiated for visa & logistics, pre-arrival and integration
The program runs throughout the year; applications are accepted on a rolling basis.
Infosys Limited, 44
Electronics City Phase 1, Hosur Road
Bangalore, Karnataka , 560100
Phone 2: +918861207843
Number of Interns: 101 or more
Compensation/Benefits: Academic Credit, Paid, Stipend
Duration: 6 to 12 weeks
Academic Level: College Freshmen, College Sophomores, College Juniors, College Seniors, Recent College Graduates, Graduate Students, Business School Students, Law School Students
Degree Track: Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Science, Juris Doctor, Master of Arts, Master of Business Administration, Master of Science, Doctor of Philosophy, Chartered Financial Analyst
Minimum GPA Preferred: 3.00-3.49