- Information session: InStep conducts Information sessions in various universities where you will be able to better understand the program and interact with our team members. We also participate in career fairs, networking nights and post our openings online.
- Submit your application online at www.infosys.com/InStep
Create a login account with an email id and password to fill out the online application form. You will be required to upload your resume and other supporting documents.
Documents required: Resume, Cover letter, References
- Your application will be reviewed for available InStep projects.
It will be evaluated by a committee of specialists who will try to match your profile with program and project requirements.
- Based on the above, we would facilitate one/two rounds of interviews between you and the project mentor.
Documents required: Project preference, Academic transcript
- Selected applicants will be issued an offer letter within two weeks of completing the interview.
Documents required: Complete mailing address with zip code (where we can send the offer letter and air tickets). Phone number, nationality, passport number, name as per the passport, Passport Valid up to, Place/Country of Issue & Address as on passport and Date of birth
- Once student confirms acceptance of the offer, preparation is initiated for visa & logistics, pre-arrival and integration
Apply online - http://www.infosys.com/instep/apply-now/default.asp
*You can also email across your resume to us at email@example.com
The program runs throughout the year; applications are accepted on a rolling basis.
Global Academic Relations
Infosys Limited, Corporate Headquarters
Electronics City, Hosur Road
Bangalore, 560 100
Phone: +91 80 28520261
Number of Interns: 101 or more
Duration: 6 to 12 weeks
Academic Level: College Freshmen, College Sophomores, College Juniors, College Seniors, Graduate Students, Business School Students