Coronavirus Update: Our team is here to help our clients and readers navigate these difficult times. Visit our Resources page now »

Skip to Main Content

Home Explore Careers

Wedding and Party Consultants

Certification, Licensing, and Special Requirements

Certification or Licensing

Certification isn't required to work as a consultant but it can help build business quickly. Brides often contact professional associations directly, and the associations refer the brides to certified consultants in their area. The American Association of Certified Wedding Planners, Association of Bridal Consultants, Association of Certified Professional Wedding Consultants, National Bridal Service, and Weddings Beautiful Worldwide provide voluntary certification to wedding consultants.

Join Vault Gold to unlock this premium content

Earnings - Outlook - Resources & Associations and more

Submit a Review and Get 7 FREE DAYS of Vault Gold

Are you a student? You may have FREE access.

Vault partners with thousands of colleges, universities and academic institutions to provide students with FREE access to our premium content. To determine if your school is a partner, please enter your school email address below.

Related Professions