Wealth management risk managers do not belong to unions. Some become members of professional associations that provide certification and continuing education programs, publications, and career resources. For example, the Professional Risk Managers’ International Association offers the professional risk manager credential and the associate professional risk manager certificate, provides career webinars, publishes Intelligent Risk (a quarterly journal for its members), and offers hundreds of meetings each year through its local chapters. The American Bankers Association represents the nation’s banking industry, which includes small, regional, and large banks. It provides extensive continuing-education programs, hosts the Wealth Management & Trust Conference, and publishes the ABA Banking Journal. Other noteworthy organizations include the American Risk and Insurance Association, Global Association of Risk Professionals, Public Risk Management Association, RIMS-The Risk Management Society, and RMA-The Risk Management Association.
Earnings - Outlook - Resources & Associations and more
Vault partners with thousands of colleges, universities and academic institutions to provide students with FREE access to our premium content. To determine if your school is a partner, please enter your school email address below.
- Chief Information Officers
- Financial Quantitative Analysts
- Tax Managers
- Wealth Management Accountants
- Wealth Management Analysts
- Wealth Management Associates
- Wealth Management Compliance Professionals
- Wealth Management Investor Relations Specialists
- Wealth Management Lawyers
- Wealth Management Managing Directors
- Wealth Management Vice Presidents