Chief risk officers earned median annual salaries of $178,000 in 2013, according to RIMS-The Risk Management Society. The lowest 25 percent earned $148,500 or less, while the top 25 percent earned $206,000 or more. Chief risk officers also received average yearly bonuses of $55,500. Salaries for risk management analysts ranged from $49,000 to $80,000 or more, with an average bonus of $6,000.
Vault partners with thousands of colleges, universities and academic institutions to provide students with FREE access to our premium content. To determine if your school is a partner, please enter your school email address below.
- Chief Information Officers
- Financial Quantitative Analysts
- Wealth Management Accountants
- Wealth Management Analysts
- Wealth Management Associates
- Wealth Management Compliance Professionals
- Wealth Management Investor Relations Specialists
- Wealth Management Lawyers
- Wealth Management Managing Directors
- Wealth Management Vice Presidents