Risk managers earned median annual salaries of $111,765 in 2020, according to Salary.com. Earnings ranged from $83,348 to $142,656 or more. According to RIMS-The Risk Management Society, risk professionals at all levels saw their base compensation decline an average of 1.7 percent from 2017 to 2019. Chief risk officers, who earned median annual salaries of $198,900 in 2019, were an exception; they experienced a 4 percent increase during this time frame.
Earnings - Outlook - Resources & Associations and more
Vault partners with thousands of colleges, universities and academic institutions to provide students with FREE access to our premium content. To determine if your school is a partner, please enter your school email address below.
- Chief Information Officers
- Financial Quantitative Analysts
- Tax Managers
- Wealth Management Accountants
- Wealth Management Analysts
- Wealth Management Associates
- Wealth Management Compliance Professionals
- Wealth Management Investor Relations Specialists
- Wealth Management Lawyers
- Wealth Management Managing Directors
- Wealth Management Vice Presidents