At an investment bank or a large wealth management firm, a skilled risk analyst can advance to the position of risk manager after five years on the job, and then to chief risk officer (after working as a risk manager for 10 years). Some risk management professionals become partners, receiving an ownership stake in the firm.
Earnings - Outlook - Resources & Associations and more
Vault partners with thousands of colleges, universities and academic institutions to provide students with FREE access to our premium content. To determine if your school is a partner, please enter your school email address below.
- Chief Information Officers
- Financial Quantitative Analysts
- Tax Managers
- Wealth Management Accountants
- Wealth Management Analysts
- Wealth Management Associates
- Wealth Management Compliance Professionals
- Wealth Management Investor Relations Specialists
- Wealth Management Lawyers
- Wealth Management Managing Directors
- Wealth Management Vice Presidents