Most WM firms prefer to hire wealth managers who attended an Ivy League college or other elite university, so be sure to work hard in high school in order to earn stellar grades that will increase your chances of being accepted by a top college. In high school, take classes in business, economics, accounting, statistics, and mathematics. Managing directors need strong communication skills so take as many English and speech classes as possible—and join your school’s debate club. Other recommended classes include computer science, history, social studies, and foreign language.
Earnings - Outlook - Resources & Associations and more
Vault partners with thousands of colleges, universities and academic institutions to provide students with FREE access to our premium content. To determine if your school is a partner, please enter your school email address below.
- Chief Information Officers
- Financial Quantitative Analysts
- Wealth Management Accountants
- Wealth Management Analysts
- Wealth Management Associates
- Wealth Management Compliance Professionals
- Wealth Management Investor Relations Specialists
- Wealth Management Lawyers
- Wealth Management Risk Managers
- Wealth Management Vice Presidents