In-house corporate lawyers with zero to three years of experience who worked at small companies earned salaries that ranged from $81,500 to $109,250 in 2015, according to national staffing firm Robert Half Legal’s 2016 Salary Guide for the Legal Field. At large companies, they earned between $121,500 to $156,500.
Vault partners with thousands of colleges, universities and academic institutions to provide students with FREE access to our premium content. To determine if your school is a partner, please enter your school email address below.
- Chief Information Officers
- Financial Quantitative Analysts
- Wealth Management Accountants
- Wealth Management Analysts
- Wealth Management Associates
- Wealth Management Compliance Professionals
- Wealth Management Investor Relations Specialists
- Wealth Management Managing Directors
- Wealth Management Risk Managers
- Wealth Management Vice Presidents