Compliance professionals work in typical office settings, with standard work hours (Monday-Friday, 9 to 5). This job can be occasionally stressful if the compliance professional fails to identify risk areas that result in a negative outcome for his or her firm. On the other hand, many compliance professionals enjoy their work immensely—valuing the great responsibility they have to steer their firm clear of regulatory pitfalls and areas of risk.
Vault partners with thousands of colleges, universities and academic institutions to provide students with FREE access to our premium content. To determine if your school is a partner, please enter your school email address below.
- Chief Information Officers
- Financial Quantitative Analysts
- Wealth Management Accountants
- Wealth Management Analysts
- Wealth Management Associates
- Wealth Management Investor Relations Specialists
- Wealth Management Lawyers
- Wealth Management Managing Directors
- Wealth Management Risk Managers
- Wealth Management Vice Presidents