Wealth management compliance professionals do not belong to unions. There are three main professional organizations for those work in compliance: the Regulatory Compliance Association (RCA), Society of Corporate Compliance and Ethics (SCCE), and the International Compliance Association (ICA). The RCA provides the chartered regulatory counsel credential and continuing education (CE) opportunities. The SCCE offers professional development opportunities, provides membership for students and practicing compliance professionals, publishes Compliance & Ethics Professional and Corporate Compliance Weekly News, and provides various compliance certifications. The ICA offers membership and a variety of certificate and diploma programs. Additionally, the Securities Industry and Financial Markets Association—which represents the interests of securities firms, banks, and asset managers—has a Compliance and Legal Society for individual members. The American Bankers Association’s Center for Regulatory Compliance offers CE classes and webinars, and publishes Bank Compliance.
Vault partners with thousands of colleges, universities and academic institutions to provide students with FREE access to our premium content. To determine if your school is a partner, please enter your school email address below.
- Chief Information Officers
- Financial Quantitative Analysts
- Wealth Management Accountants
- Wealth Management Analysts
- Wealth Management Associates
- Wealth Management Investor Relations Specialists
- Wealth Management Lawyers
- Wealth Management Managing Directors
- Wealth Management Risk Managers
- Wealth Management Vice Presidents