Employment for compliance professionals will be strong during the next decade as a result of increasing government regulation of the financial services industry. “Professionals with risk and compliance backgrounds are seeing steady demand for their expertise, especially in financial services,” advises the staffing firm Robert Half Finance and Accounting in its 2015 Salary Guide: Accounting and Finance. Those with a law degree or a master’s degree, certification, and extensive experience will have the best job prospects.
Vault partners with thousands of colleges, universities and academic institutions to provide students with FREE access to our premium content. To determine if your school is a partner, please enter your school email address below.
- Chief Information Officers
- Financial Quantitative Analysts
- Wealth Management Accountants
- Wealth Management Analysts
- Wealth Management Associates
- Wealth Management Investor Relations Specialists
- Wealth Management Lawyers
- Wealth Management Managing Directors
- Wealth Management Risk Managers
- Wealth Management Vice Presidents