Learn as much as you can about investing strategies and the stock market. The following books provide a good introduction to these topics: Investing For Dummies (For Dummies, 2014) and Stock Market Investing for Beginners: Essentials to Start Investing Successfully (Tycho Press, 2013). You can also develop your money management and stock-picking skills by managing the finances of a school club or by participating in investment competitions during high school and college. The Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania offers the Knowledge@Wharton High School Investment Competition (http://kwhs.wharton.upenn.edu/competitions), a free, global, online investment simulation for students, ages 14–18, and teachers.
Vault partners with thousands of colleges, universities and academic institutions to provide students with FREE access to our premium content. To determine if your school is a partner, please enter your school email address below.
- Chief Information Officers
- Financial Quantitative Analysts
- Wealth Management Accountants
- Wealth Management Analysts
- Wealth Management Compliance Professionals
- Wealth Management Investor Relations Specialists
- Wealth Management Lawyers
- Wealth Management Managing Directors
- Wealth Management Risk Managers
- Wealth Management Vice Presidents