Most accountants and auditors in the wealth management industry enjoy a good work/life balance (i.e., a 9 to 5 schedule, little work on weekends, flexible hours, and telecommuting options). The majority of accountants find their careers rewarding. Nearly seven out of 10 accountants surveyed by the staffing firm Accountemps in 2015 said that they would remain in accounting if given the opportunity to go back and choose a different career.
Vault partners with thousands of colleges, universities and academic institutions to provide students with FREE access to our premium content. To determine if your school is a partner, please enter your school email address below.
- Chief Information Officers
- Financial Quantitative Analysts
- Wealth Management Analysts
- Wealth Management Associates
- Wealth Management Compliance Professionals
- Wealth Management Investor Relations Specialists
- Wealth Management Lawyers
- Wealth Management Managing Directors
- Wealth Management Risk Managers
- Wealth Management Vice Presidents