Wealth management accountants do not belong to unions. Some join professional associations, which offer many resources that are useful to job seekers and experienced accountants and auditors. For example, the Institute of Management Accountants (IMA) has its own proprietary online social network called LinkUp IMA (http://linkup.imanet.org), which is available to IMA members. LinkUp IMA can be used to locate jobs, find local networking events, and communicate with other members about the certification process or the job search. Another member resource is Career Driver, which allows users to assess their technical and leadership competencies and match their skills with up to 40 management accounting roles. The IMA also provides the certified management accountant credential, offers job listings at its Web site, and publishes Strategic Finance and Management Accounting. Other noteworthy organizations include the American Bankers Association, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, Chartered Institute of Management Accountants, and Institute of Internal Auditors.
Vault partners with thousands of colleges, universities and academic institutions to provide students with FREE access to our premium content. To determine if your school is a partner, please enter your school email address below.
- Chief Information Officers
- Financial Quantitative Analysts
- Wealth Management Analysts
- Wealth Management Associates
- Wealth Management Compliance Professionals
- Wealth Management Investor Relations Specialists
- Wealth Management Lawyers
- Wealth Management Managing Directors
- Wealth Management Risk Managers
- Wealth Management Vice Presidents