Entry-level accountants and auditors should have completed at least one internship or co-operative educational experience at a wealth management firm or a major public accounting firm during college. “In the absence of experience [for entry-level hires], employers focus more on a candidate’s work ethic and fit with the corporate culture,” according to Robert Half Accounting & Finance’s 2016 Salary Guide. For management-level positions, you’ll need at least three to five years of accounting or auditing experience at a WM firm, a bank, Big Four public accounting firm, or a Fortune 500 corporation.
Earnings - Outlook - Resources & Associations and more
Submit a Review and Get 7 FREE DAYS of Vault Gold
Vault partners with thousands of colleges, universities and academic institutions to provide students with FREE access to our premium content. To determine if your school is a partner, please enter your school email address below.
- Chief Information Officers
- Financial Quantitative Analysts
- Wealth Management Analysts
- Wealth Management Associates
- Wealth Management Compliance Professionals
- Wealth Management Investor Relations Specialists
- Wealth Management Lawyers
- Wealth Management Managing Directors
- Wealth Management Risk Managers
- Wealth Management Vice Presidents