Accountants and auditors work for wealth management firms, banks, robo-advisory firms, and independent wealth managers. They also are employed by public accounting firms (such as Deloitte, Ernst & Young, PricewaterhouseCoopers, and KPMG) that provide accounting services to WM companies. Outside the WM industry, many accountants and auditors work for businesses of all sizes, at nonprofits, and for government agencies such as the U.S. Government Accountability Office and the U.S. Department of Commerce.
Earnings - Outlook - Resources & Associations and more
Vault partners with thousands of colleges, universities and academic institutions to provide students with FREE access to our premium content. To determine if your school is a partner, please enter your school email address below.
- Chief Information Officers
- Financial Quantitative Analysts
- Wealth Management Analysts
- Wealth Management Associates
- Wealth Management Compliance Professionals
- Wealth Management Investor Relations Specialists
- Wealth Management Lawyers
- Wealth Management Managing Directors
- Wealth Management Risk Managers
- Wealth Management Vice Presidents