Skilled accountants and auditors with several years of experience can advance to the position of chief accountant or auditor, or become controllers, who prepare financial reports and oversee the accounting and audit departments of their organizations. Experienced accounting and auditing professionals can become chief financial officers, who are responsible for the accuracy of their employer’s financial reporting and focus on issues such as compliance, budgeting, and financial strategy. Some become CEOs or chief operating officers at corporations, or partners.
Vault partners with thousands of colleges, universities and academic institutions to provide students with FREE access to our premium content. To determine if your school is a partner, please enter your school email address below.
- Chief Information Officers
- Financial Quantitative Analysts
- Wealth Management Analysts
- Wealth Management Associates
- Wealth Management Compliance Professionals
- Wealth Management Investor Relations Specialists
- Wealth Management Lawyers
- Wealth Management Managing Directors
- Wealth Management Risk Managers
- Wealth Management Vice Presidents