Coronavirus Update: Our team is here to help our clients and readers navigate these difficult times. Visit our Resources page now »

Skip to Main Content

Home Explore Careers

Resort Workers

Certification, Licensing, and Special Requirements

Certification or Licensing

Most entry-level resort jobs do not require certification or a license. This, however, is not the case with specialty workers. Ski instructors, scuba instructors, child-care workers, and lifeguards, just to name a few, must be certified.

Join Vault Gold to unlock this premium content

Earnings - Outlook - Resources & Associations and more

Submit a Review and Get 7 FREE DAYS of Vault Gold

Are you a student? You may have FREE access.

Vault partners with thousands of colleges, universities and academic institutions to provide students with FREE access to our premium content. To determine if your school is a partner, please enter your school email address below.

Related Professions