Risk managers work in comfortable office settings. Some travel to portfolio companies to complete risk management assessments. Fifty-one percent of private equity and venture capital professionals worked at least 70 hours a week in 2014, according to the 2015 Private Equity and Venture Capital Compensation Report.
Vault partners with thousands of colleges, universities and academic institutions to provide students with FREE access to our premium content. To determine if your school is a partner, please enter your school email address below.
- Investment Underwriters
- Private Equity Accountants and Auditors
- Private Equity Business Development Directors
- Private Equity Chief Dealmakers
- Private Equity Compliance Professionals
- Private Equity Financial Managers
- Private Equity Investor Relations Specialists
- Private Equity Lawyers
- Private Equity Marketing Specialists
- Private Equity Research Analysts and Associates