The U.S. Department of Labor (DOL) classifies risk managers under the general category of “financial managers.” It predicts that employment for financial managers, including those who work for firms that manage funds, trusts, and other financial vehicles, will grow by 16 percent (much faster than average) through 2028. “Services provided by financial managers, such as planning, directing, and coordinating investments, are likely to stay in demand as the economy grows,” the DOL explains.
Earnings - Outlook - Resources & Associations and more
Vault partners with thousands of colleges, universities and academic institutions to provide students with FREE access to our premium content. To determine if your school is a partner, please enter your school email address below.
- Investment Underwriters
- Private Equity Accountants and Auditors
- Private Equity Business Development Directors
- Private Equity Chief Dealmakers
- Private Equity Compliance Professionals
- Private Equity Financial Managers
- Private Equity Investor Relations Specialists
- Private Equity Lawyers
- Private Equity Marketing Specialists
- Private Equity Research Analysts and Associates