Research analysts and associates work in typical office settings, and utilize the latest office equipment and financial software to do their work. They frequently travel to portfolio companies, target investment companies, and trade shows. In 2014, 51 percent of private equity and venture capital professionals worked at least 70 hours a week, according to the 2015 Private Equity and Venture Capital Compensation Report. Many workers logging this many hours fall into lower-level positions such as associate or analyst.
Vault partners with thousands of colleges, universities and academic institutions to provide students with FREE access to our premium content. To determine if your school is a partner, please enter your school email address below.
- Investment Underwriters
- Private Equity Accountants and Auditors
- Private Equity Business Development Directors
- Private Equity Chief Dealmakers
- Private Equity Compliance Professionals
- Private Equity Financial Managers
- Private Equity Investor Relations Specialists
- Private Equity Lawyers
- Private Equity Marketing Specialists
- Private Equity Risk Managers