Some analysts and associates are able to enter the field after completing a bachelor’s degree and an internship, co-op, or part-time position at an alternative investment firm, consulting firm, or investment bank. Higher-level positions require an MBA and several years of experience at an alternative investments firm.
Earnings - Outlook - Resources & Associations and more
Vault partners with thousands of colleges, universities and academic institutions to provide students with FREE access to our premium content. To determine if your school is a partner, please enter your school email address below.
- Investment Underwriters
- Private Equity Accountants and Auditors
- Private Equity Business Development Directors
- Private Equity Chief Dealmakers
- Private Equity Compliance Professionals
- Private Equity Financial Managers
- Private Equity Investor Relations Specialists
- Private Equity Lawyers
- Private Equity Marketing Specialists
- Private Equity Risk Managers