Traditionally, pre-master’s degree in business (MBA) associates and analysts have been hired for two or three years, and then required to leave the firm to earn their degrees. According to the Wall Street Journal, some major firms are dropping this policy and promoting those without an MBA.
Vault partners with thousands of colleges, universities and academic institutions to provide students with FREE access to our premium content. To determine if your school is a partner, please enter your school email address below.
- Investment Underwriters
- Private Equity Accountants and Auditors
- Private Equity Business Development Directors
- Private Equity Chief Dealmakers
- Private Equity Compliance Professionals
- Private Equity Financial Managers
- Private Equity Investor Relations Specialists
- Private Equity Lawyers
- Private Equity Marketing Specialists
- Private Equity Risk Managers