Marketing specialists frequently work as members of a team that is comprised of investor relations specialists, managing partners, freelance or in-house web and publication designers, and people from other departments. They spend some time working alone on marketing campaigns, writing press releases and reports, and updating their firm’s Web sites. Marketing specialists usually work 40 hours a week, although overtime may be necessary in order to meet project deadlines. They may be required to travel to industry conferences and to meet with members of the media.
Earnings - Outlook - Resources & Associations and more
Vault partners with thousands of colleges, universities and academic institutions to provide students with FREE access to our premium content. To determine if your school is a partner, please enter your school email address below.
- Investment Underwriters
- Private Equity Accountants and Auditors
- Private Equity Business Development Directors
- Private Equity Chief Dealmakers
- Private Equity Compliance Professionals
- Private Equity Financial Managers
- Private Equity Investor Relations Specialists
- Private Equity Lawyers
- Private Equity Research Analysts and Associates
- Private Equity Risk Managers