The U.S. Department of Labor (DOL) does not provide an employment outlook for private equity marketing specialists, but it does report that job opportunities for marketing managers who are employed by securities, commodity contracts, and other financial investment firms are expected to grow by more than 22 percent from 2014 to 2024—or much faster than the average for all careers. Employment for market research analysts and marketing specialists who work in the finance and insurance industries is also expected to grow much faster than the average during this time span.
Vault partners with thousands of colleges, universities and academic institutions to provide students with FREE access to our premium content. To determine if your school is a partner, please enter your school email address below.
- Investment Underwriters
- Private Equity Accountants and Auditors
- Private Equity Business Development Directors
- Private Equity Chief Dealmakers
- Private Equity Compliance Professionals
- Private Equity Financial Managers
- Private Equity Investor Relations Specialists
- Private Equity Lawyers
- Private Equity Research Analysts and Associates
- Private Equity Risk Managers