Entry-level marketing professionals should have marketing experience (preferably in the alternative investment sector), which can be obtained via college internships and co-ops, summer employment, or work in marketing positions at a corporation, nonprofit, or government agency. Marketing managers need at least five years of experience in the private equity, asset management, or financial services industries.
Vault partners with thousands of colleges, universities and academic institutions to provide students with FREE access to our premium content. To determine if your school is a partner, please enter your school email address below.
- Investment Underwriters
- Private Equity Accountants and Auditors
- Private Equity Business Development Directors
- Private Equity Chief Dealmakers
- Private Equity Compliance Professionals
- Private Equity Financial Managers
- Private Equity Investor Relations Specialists
- Private Equity Lawyers
- Private Equity Research Analysts and Associates
- Private Equity Risk Managers