Entry-level marketing professionals should have marketing experience (preferably in the alternative investment sector), which can be obtained via college internships and co-ops, summer employment, or work in marketing positions at a corporation, nonprofit, or government agency. Marketing managers need at least five years of experience in the private equity, asset management, or financial services industries.
Earnings - Outlook - Resources & Associations and more
Vault partners with thousands of colleges, universities and academic institutions to provide students with FREE access to our premium content. To determine if your school is a partner, please enter your school email address below.
- Investment Underwriters
- Private Equity Accountants and Auditors
- Private Equity Business Development Directors
- Private Equity Chief Dealmakers
- Private Equity Compliance Professionals
- Private Equity Financial Managers
- Private Equity Investor Relations Specialists
- Private Equity Lawyers
- Private Equity Research Analysts and Associates
- Private Equity Risk Managers