Private equity firms are located throughout the United States and the world. In the U.S., most are located in large cities such as New York, Los Angeles, and Chicago. Only a few thousand (at the most) marketing specialists are employed at private equity firms. Outside the PE industry, nearly 690,000 marketing managers, specialists, and research analysts are employed in the public and private sectors, so there are many job opportunities.
Earnings - Outlook - Resources & Associations and more
Vault partners with thousands of colleges, universities and academic institutions to provide students with FREE access to our premium content. To determine if your school is a partner, please enter your school email address below.
- Investment Underwriters
- Private Equity Accountants and Auditors
- Private Equity Business Development Directors
- Private Equity Chief Dealmakers
- Private Equity Compliance Professionals
- Private Equity Financial Managers
- Private Equity Investor Relations Specialists
- Private Equity Lawyers
- Private Equity Research Analysts and Associates
- Private Equity Risk Managers