Marketing professionals advance by receiving pay raises and by working for better-known PE firms. Within a particular firm, entry-level marketing assistants can become marketing coordinators/managers, and then directors. It’s important to keep in mind that most PE marketing departments are small, so there are few advancement opportunities. Advancement paths are much more defined at large companies outside the private equity industry.
Vault partners with thousands of colleges, universities and academic institutions to provide students with FREE access to our premium content. To determine if your school is a partner, please enter your school email address below.
- Investment Underwriters
- Private Equity Accountants and Auditors
- Private Equity Business Development Directors
- Private Equity Chief Dealmakers
- Private Equity Compliance Professionals
- Private Equity Financial Managers
- Private Equity Investor Relations Specialists
- Private Equity Lawyers
- Private Equity Research Analysts and Associates
- Private Equity Risk Managers