There are many ways to learn about a career in law. The American Bar Association (ABA) offers excellent educational and career resources at its Web site, http://www.abalcc.org. If you’re already in law school, consider becoming a student member of the ABA. Student members receive Student Lawyer, a magazine that contains useful information for aspiring lawyers. Sample articles from the magazine can be read at http://www.americanbar.org/groups/law_students/publications.html. The ABA also offers a Before the Bar Blog and The Law Student Podcast.
Vault partners with thousands of colleges, universities and academic institutions to provide students with FREE access to our premium content. To determine if your school is a partner, please enter your school email address below.
- Investment Underwriters
- Private Equity Accountants and Auditors
- Private Equity Business Development Directors
- Private Equity Chief Dealmakers
- Private Equity Compliance Professionals
- Private Equity Financial Managers
- Private Equity Investor Relations Specialists
- Private Equity Marketing Specialists
- Private Equity Research Analysts and Associates
- Private Equity Risk Managers