Private equity attorneys are employed by PE firms, law firms that provide legal services to funds that do not have full-time lawyers on staff, and by PE fund investors (e.g., endowment funds, pension plans, and family trusts). Approximately 3,300 private equity firms are headquartered in the United States (primarily in big cities such as New York and Chicago), but firms are found throughout the world.
Earnings - Outlook - Resources & Associations and more
Vault partners with thousands of colleges, universities and academic institutions to provide students with FREE access to our premium content. To determine if your school is a partner, please enter your school email address below.
- Investment Underwriters
- Private Equity Accountants and Auditors
- Private Equity Business Development Directors
- Private Equity Chief Dealmakers
- Private Equity Compliance Professionals
- Private Equity Financial Managers
- Private Equity Investor Relations Specialists
- Private Equity Marketing Specialists
- Private Equity Research Analysts and Associates
- Private Equity Risk Managers