If you’re interested in becoming a private equity attorney, you should take as many business, finance, accounting, economics, and advanced mathematics classes as possible. Since many PE firms conduct business internationally, learning a foreign language will be extremely helpful. Other recommended classes include government, computer science, history, psychology, and social studies. Finally, English and speech courses, as well as participation in your school’s debate club, are especially important because lawyers need strong communication skills.
Vault partners with thousands of colleges, universities and academic institutions to provide students with FREE access to our premium content. To determine if your school is a partner, please enter your school email address below.
- Investment Underwriters
- Private Equity Accountants and Auditors
- Private Equity Business Development Directors
- Private Equity Chief Dealmakers
- Private Equity Compliance Professionals
- Private Equity Financial Managers
- Private Equity Investor Relations Specialists
- Private Equity Marketing Specialists
- Private Equity Research Analysts and Associates
- Private Equity Risk Managers