In 2015, in-house corporate lawyers with zero to three years of experience earned salaries that ranged from $81,500 to $156,500 (depending on the size of their employer), according to national staffing firm Robert Half Legal’s 2016 Salary Guide for the Legal Field. Those with four to nine years of experience earned between $109,750 and $121,250, and lawyers with 10 or more years on the job had earnings that ranged from $126,250 to $251,500. Salaries for attorneys who are employed full time at large private equity firms are usually higher. They can earn $1 million or more annually.
Vault partners with thousands of colleges, universities and academic institutions to provide students with FREE access to our premium content. To determine if your school is a partner, please enter your school email address below.
- Investment Underwriters
- Private Equity Accountants and Auditors
- Private Equity Business Development Directors
- Private Equity Chief Dealmakers
- Private Equity Compliance Professionals
- Private Equity Financial Managers
- Private Equity Investor Relations Specialists
- Private Equity Marketing Specialists
- Private Equity Research Analysts and Associates
- Private Equity Risk Managers