The field of investor relations requires a unique combination of soft skills (especially communication) and financial acumen. As a result, it’s important to take classes that will help you to develop these talents. Recommended courses include English, speech, marketing, accounting, finance, business, economics, and mathematics. Round out your education with college-preparatory classes in history, social studies, and computer science. Taking a foreign language will be of great help if you plan to work overseas or at a PE firm that works with foreign investors.
Earnings - Outlook - Resources & Associations and more
Vault partners with thousands of colleges, universities and academic institutions to provide students with FREE access to our premium content. To determine if your school is a partner, please enter your school email address below.
- Investment Underwriters
- Private Equity Accountants and Auditors
- Private Equity Business Development Directors
- Private Equity Chief Dealmakers
- Private Equity Compliance Professionals
- Private Equity Financial Managers
- Private Equity Lawyers
- Private Equity Marketing Specialists
- Private Equity Research Analysts and Associates
- Private Equity Risk Managers