The average head of investor relations (IR) earned a median annual salary of $240,530 in 2020, according to Salary.com. Compensation ranged from $184,554 to $314,713 or more. Most heads of investor relations receive a significant yearly bonus on top of their base salary, according to IR Magazine.
Earnings - Outlook - Resources & Associations and more
Vault partners with thousands of colleges, universities and academic institutions to provide students with FREE access to our premium content. To determine if your school is a partner, please enter your school email address below.
- Investment Underwriters
- Private Equity Accountants and Auditors
- Private Equity Business Development Directors
- Private Equity Chief Dealmakers
- Private Equity Compliance Professionals
- Private Equity Financial Managers
- Private Equity Lawyers
- Private Equity Marketing Specialists
- Private Equity Research Analysts and Associates
- Private Equity Risk Managers