Chief financial officers in the finance and accounting sector earned salaries that ranged from $172,250 to $510,000 in 2019, according to the 2020 Robert Half Salary Guide for Accounting and Finance Professionals. Controllers received pay that ranged from $108,500 to $205,500.
Earnings - Outlook - Resources & Associations and more
Vault partners with thousands of colleges, universities and academic institutions to provide students with FREE access to our premium content. To determine if your school is a partner, please enter your school email address below.
- Investment Underwriters
- Private Equity Accountants and Auditors
- Private Equity Business Development Directors
- Private Equity Chief Dealmakers
- Private Equity Compliance Professionals
- Private Equity Investor Relations Specialists
- Private Equity Lawyers
- Private Equity Marketing Specialists
- Private Equity Research Analysts and Associates
- Private Equity Risk Managers