You can learn more about private equity and the career of chief dealmaker by checking out the following books in your college or local library: Introduction to Private Equity: Venture, Growth, LBO and Turn-Around Capital (John Wiley & Sons, 2013); One Step Ahead: Private Equity and Hedge Funds After the Global Financial Crisis (Oneworld Publications, 2013); and The Operating Partner in Private Equity (Private Equity International, 2015). Visit https://www.group.pictet/corporate/en/home/pictet_alternative_investments/about_alternative_investments.html for "An Introduction to Private Equity."
Earnings - Outlook - Resources & Associations and more
Vault partners with thousands of colleges, universities and academic institutions to provide students with FREE access to our premium content. To determine if your school is a partner, please enter your school email address below.
- Investment Underwriters
- Private Equity Accountants and Auditors
- Private Equity Business Development Directors
- Private Equity Compliance Professionals
- Private Equity Financial Managers
- Private Equity Investor Relations Specialists
- Private Equity Lawyers
- Private Equity Marketing Specialists
- Private Equity Research Analysts and Associates
- Private Equity Risk Managers