Chief dealmakers are the “top dogs” at private equity firms, and those who are also owners of the firm have few advancement opportunities. Chief dealmakers without ownership stakes can advance by launching their own funds, transitioning to a more prestigious PE firm with more assets under management, or by receiving a higher management fee or more carried interest.
Earnings - Outlook - Resources & Associations and more
Vault partners with thousands of colleges, universities and academic institutions to provide students with FREE access to our premium content. To determine if your school is a partner, please enter your school email address below.
- Investment Underwriters
- Private Equity Accountants and Auditors
- Private Equity Business Development Directors
- Private Equity Compliance Professionals
- Private Equity Financial Managers
- Private Equity Investor Relations Specialists
- Private Equity Lawyers
- Private Equity Marketing Specialists
- Private Equity Research Analysts and Associates
- Private Equity Risk Managers