Mutual fund wholesalers do not belong to unions. Some join national, state, and local marketing and sales associations including the American Marketing Association, eMarketing Association, Internet Marketing Association, Marketing Research Association, and Sales Management Association. The Investment Company Institute is a membership organization for regulated fund companies, including those that sell mutual funds, exchange-traded funds, closed-end funds, and unit investment trusts. It offers continuing education opportunities and publishes the Investment Company Fact Book, an annual guide to the industry.
Vault partners with thousands of colleges, universities and academic institutions to provide students with FREE access to our premium content. To determine if your school is a partner, please enter your school email address below.
- Financial Quantitative Analysts
- Mutual Fund Accountants and Auditors
- Mutual Fund Analysts
- Mutual Fund Compliance Professionals
- Mutual Fund Customer Service Representatives
- Mutual Fund Financial Managers
- Mutual Fund Lawyers
- Mutual Fund Marketing Specialists
- Mutual Fund Portfolio Managers
- Mutual Fund Risk Managers